New Shoes

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These should come in the mail tomorrow.

I ordered them online because the mall here sucks and doesn't have a good selection. I wear enough adidas shoes to know what size I need without trying them on.

What do you think? I needed some shoes to keep my feet cool at work - these look like they'll do it.

Are they cool? :lol:

(There are even vents on the soles!)

I like them, gray is my favorite color. I hope your feet will be protected though (don't forget to move your feet out of the way of falling objects). But they are great for the summer weather.

Oh I forgot Josh I need a tutorial on how to clean my camera, the dirt specks. I want to open it, the lens part, but I'm chicken. Just detaching the lens is scary.... If you know of a good tutorial let me know.

Vents in the soles? Make sure you don't walk through puddles :lmao:
I considered that... I'll just have to be careful (or wear different shoes) when it's wet out. :lol:

At least my feet would dry fast though, with all the ventilation.

Oh I forgot Josh I need a tutorial on how to clean my camera, the dirt specks. I want to open it, the lens part, but I'm chicken. Just detaching the lens is scary.... If you know of a good tutorial let me know.

Digital? (I forget what you have.)

If it's digital, your sensor might need a cleaning. Try a blower first. If that doesn't work, a wet cleaning might be needed.

Here is a good tutorial: Copper Hill Images - CCD/CMOS Cleaning Tutorial - Introduction

They also sell sensor cleaning kits (I have one - it's good).

Oh yeah, they're here! They fit fine, and are comfortable as hell.

Thank you for the link I will try it tonight... hopefully.

Take a picture of them and post...:lol:

Thank you for the link I will try it tonight... hopefully.

Take a picture of them and post...:lol:

You'll need a cleaning kit to do the wet cleaning.

I'll take some pictures later tonight.

i love adidas.

LOL!! You won't belive what my daughter just did!

I had the shoe box sitting on the floor, and she decides that she needs to get in it! :lmao:

(Yes, I got pics)

I pushed her around in it, she thought it was great fun. Now she's sitting in the shipping box. :lmao:

i love adidas.

Me too. :)

EDIT

LOL! Now the cat is getting in it (the shipping box)!
I have noticed that cats always seem to love cardboard boxes though...

Last edited:
Don't forget to let us know how all this ventilation works out. It's hot in GA and maybe I'll get a pair too.

Don't forget to let us know how all this ventilation works out. It's hot in GA and maybe I'll get a pair too.
So far...
The ventilation is awesome! If there's a breeze, you can actually feel the air moving. I went grocery shopping this morning, my feet actually got a little cold in the store, lol. There is definitely a noticeable difference between these and 'regular' shoes.

If you decide to get some and can't find them locally, I suggest going to the store and trying on any adidas shoes (you know how every brand is slightly different...) if you're going to order online. Unless you're like me and already know what size you need...
I wear a ton of adidas shoes (I think I have like 6 pairs right now), I have found them to be very consistant in their sizing.

[EDIT]
I also recommend the adidas ClimaCool socks. They have padding on the toe and heel, and are a very breathable mesh everywhere else.
[/EDIT]

And now, the pictures:

My daughter playing in the boxes...

IMG_7210-resized.jpg

IMG_7211-resized.jpg

IMG_7217-resized.jpg

The shoes (just a quick snap on the coffee table):

IMG_7218-resized.jpg

IMG_7219-resized.jpg

The sole:

IMG_7220-resized.jpg

Close-up of the sole vents:

IMG_7222-resized.jpg

Last edited:
So far...
The ventilation is awesome! If there's a breeze, you can actually feel the air moving. I went grocery shopping this morning, my feet actually got a little cold in the store, lol.

:lmao:

I was afraid of that. I usually keep a long sleeve shirt or light jacket in my truck for going into stores and restaurants in the summer. :lmao:

Your daughter is adorable... a cutie pie. The first image looks as though she's saying "What did I do..."

The images are great. Those holes on the sole are unreal. The last one really looks like a duct vent... Great shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back