New shot of my neighbors hibiscus >>> C&C please!

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think this is the best photo i have ever taken. I love the out of focus gutter and the sharpness of the flower. I think it is properly exposed and composed! lol Also, new watermark ... let me know what you think of both the flower and my mark ... more so of the flower. Thanks yall! Hope you enjoy it!

4773835605_8e985ba624_b.jpg

how many shots have you taken before you got this? i would have to agree with victorlycn. Just practice some more till the subject is sharp and clear.
nice bokeh on the blur though..

with your watermark.. hmmm it looks like the wwe font.

your mark takes away from the flower

especially since it's the only sharp object in the photo. wait, I take that back. the focus is on the very rear set of stamen and nothing else

Well, I think the flower is a very beautiful flower all by itself. So to get a pretty photo of a beautiful flower is not quite that difficult. Beauty is inherent in the flower.

Focus is on the middle part of the stamen, I think, that's where I see it, and the shadow of the stamen looks sharp enough, too. DOF is shallow, even just a tad too shallow - you could have stopped down some more with the amount of light you had, so all of the stamen would have been in focus.

To my eyes, the yellow is even a tad too bright, but that might be my screen, which IS very bright.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back