New shot with the 20mm f1.8

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What does everybody think of this? is it too harsh? How's the composition?

Bookwithglasses.jpg

Nice stock photo type shot. My only question is what's up with the horizontal bokeh?

umm... could you possibly explain? are you talking about the fact that a horizantal strip is the only in focus area? or did I not read that correctly?

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

i think that might just be from the film plane (or whatever you call it now that its digital for some people) is not paralel to the subject, so only things at that distance are at focus.

but it does look a little strange, what lens is this?

the bokeh almost looks 'shopped. I like the effect though.

good photo.

one thing..do you actually know what those numbers mean, or is that just a book of random decimal numbers for taking pictures on :wink:

the bokeh almost looks 'shopped. I like the effect though.

good photo.

one thing..do you actually know what those numbers mean, or is that just a book of random decimal numbers for taking pictures on :wink:

Looks like a reference chart, so he matches two sets of numbers (Top and Side) and where they meet is the number with all the decimals on the page.

yeah,
1- not photoshopped besides curves and brightnes/contrast stuff
2- sadly i DO know what the numbers mean, its a thermodynamics book , the numbers were probably a chart telling properties of steam or something at various temperatures. I dont really know though because i just opened to one of the tables in the back that we use frequently.
thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

Back