New site, new project . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK first I just want to let everyone know that I am not abondoning the TPF!!! And I'm not trying to step on any toes here :oops: I have embarked on the project of starting a local based forum/club for the SE Wisconsin area. Obviously anyone will be encouraged to join but it will be heavily marketed in the Wisconsin area. There is quite a lack of clubs around here and I ave talked to deveral local photographers tht said they would love to have a local club start up so here I go! Please check it out. There really is not much too see just yet but it would be a great help even to just have some people sign up and maybe post a pic or two to help and show others that are interested that we will get some traffic going. Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance :wink:

Click to enter www.picshooter.com

BTW what kind of marketing has been done to get the word out here? Simply word of mouth? I know I found it through a MSN search :oops:

I'm on a Texas photography forum that recently started. The owner found me through another forum I was listed at and sent me a message letting me know about his site. I think he has been searching various photography forums and sites for Texas residents and getting the word out. Something like that might work for you.

I might give that a shot. I'm just not sure how pushy I want to be right now! Thanks for the idea though no matter what I do! :wink:

I agree that it can come across as pushy. On the other hand I enjoy the local forum and I'm glad that I was contacted. Good luck with your site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back