New site

HI,

I like it. It's fairly "typical" but it's nice.

I would remove this from the first scren: "and post processing editing"

IF you want this to be a site where you draw customers, I would remove this from your about page: "The camera of my not so distant future is the Nikon D70 Digital SLR. Only $1200-$1700 not so much, right?" If it's just a personal site for yourself, leave it. The rest of your site seems fairly professional, and that kind of doesn't fit.

The photos seem decent, some have shadows and some are out of focus, but I'm not an expert photographer, web development is my genre at this time.

I like this little ditty, but it seemed to be in your gallery twice:

liam%20xmas.jpg

Thanks for checking it out bokeh ... for now it is just a personal site ... just playing around with different looks ... i like clean simple sites so this worked for me .... as for the pics on the site about half of them need some editing but it was more just to get something up for a test run.

Again ... thanks for the comments and checking it out!f

Jen

It looks great! Did you code it all by hand?

I just redid my site using MT (Movable Type), and it was so much easier than trying to do it by hand. If you are goign to be adding things often you might think of doing it that way, its so easy to add to it.. Check my site out if you want to see what it could look like.

I love your photography :)

I'm not really familiar with MT ... I'll have to check it out?

I hate coding so maybe it won't be so bad to do it that way ...

I actually used Front Page for my site ... again I hate coding but there's nothing on my site I couldn't have coded myself had I not been so lazy ...

my distaste for coding is why after 3 years of programming and analysis at college ... I work in a call centre for an airline!!! :D

I'd rather answer phones for a living than stare at code all day :|

I love your photography

:oops: thanks you're making me blush!!

I hear ya, code drives me batty. I am a total amateur, so it takes me forever to figure it out.

MT is really easy, you just install it on your server, and then use the program to upload files and post entries/pictures. No coding needed after the initial install. I like it because its very customizable, but very easy. I think their website is www.movabletype.org if you want to check it out. Its free too! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back