Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sooo proud already!!! :shock:

racin%20baby.gif

OK so I can wish can't I?

Is she/he really yours? I didn't realise you had one on the way. Congrats.

All you need to do is overlay a rock track and you've got yourself a great mini-movie. :mrgreen:

Yup I thought I announced it all the way back in Oct. but maybe not? Thanks though!!! Looking forward too it, just hope the 550EX shows up in time for June :shock:

Heheh...looks like the baby is racing...that's awesome! :) So...I prolly asked this the first time you posted this, but when is it due? Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? Are ya gonna find out?

Due late May or early June (and I mean Early!!!) yep it is racing! :wink:

If in the US you might know where this has been seen before? . . . .

Oh and we are not going to "cheat" on finding out :wink:

Wow, it seems like you just told us you guys were expecting, suddenly May doesn't seem so far away :D How is your wife feeling?

Nytmair said:
i know i've seen it online, and maybe on a commercial, but i can't remember exactly which one :?

I was thinking a Mazda commercial? Zoom, zoom maybe?

Canon Fan said:
Due late May or early June (and I mean Early!!!) yep it is racing! :wink:

If in the US you might know where this has been seen before? . . . .

Oh and we are not going to "cheat" on finding out :wink:

Good for you! It's so much fun to wait and see. I never wanted to know, either, but had a strong feeling of "boy" and a million "boy" dreams. I went so far as to paint the nursery blue, even though everyone said, "Don't do that, you'll have a girl!"

But it was a boy. :D I bet your wife will know in her heart, too. :wink:

jeff gordon is weak.. thats what i was like.. yep.. thats me.. and then its my future son... go genetics!

jeff gordon is weak.. thats what i was like.. yep.. thats me.. and then its my future son... go genetics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back