New sonnograph pic!!!

Awww... So sweet! Congrats, I know where a lot of your shooting time will go. :wink:

Thanks everyone! Can't wait. I just hope I get my 550EX before June cause I'm gonna need it :wink:

I think that clip was originally from a Pepsi commercial talking about a Nascar driver? I don't think it was Gordon though :?

terri said:
Canon Fan said:
Due late May or early June (and I mean Early!!!) yep it is racing! :wink:

If in the US you might know where this has been seen before? . . . .

Oh and we are not going to "cheat" on finding out :wink:

Good for you! It's so much fun to wait and see. I never wanted to know, either, but had a strong feeling of "boy" and a million "boy" dreams. I went so far as to paint the nursery blue, even though everyone said, "Don't do that, you'll have a girl!"

But it was a boy. :D I bet your wife will know in her heart, too. :wink:

Not that there is anything wrong with finding out what ya havin but I know , if I ever have kids , that I wont find out what I'm having. Just leaves a lil surprise for the end of the labour lol.
Ter I can totally believe ya on 'knowing ' what the sex is before he or she is born.
People who know me know that I have a 'gift ' or a 'sense ' ( or whatever ya wanna call it ) for predicting the sex of someones baby during their pregnancy. Usually its around the 6 mth mark onwards that I 'know' what they're having.
Every pregnancy I've predicted the baby's gender has turned out to be correctimundo ( 17 in total so far , on a rollllll lol ). I know one of these days I'll probably get one wrong but so far so good :thumbsup: lol.
Not sure if its limited to ppl that I have had some contact in person with ... how it would turn out if I was to try it with someone I know over the net ( If I do get any sense about your baby Canon , I will keep it to myself unless ya ask , no worries lol )...
Its gettin to the point where the expectant mother tells me not to tell her what it is ! :LOL:
I dont feel weird about it tho , my sixth sense is pretty highly tuned in general.

Canon , congrats again on the imminent birth of your baby !! :hug:

Very cool, Lumi. 8) I don't doubt it for a second, some people DO have a sense in the way you described.

hmmm, wouldn't it be crazy if the first time you were off was on your firstborn?? :wink: But I doubt you would be!!

Lol now who is using their sixth sense and readin minds :LOL: !!

I was just thinkin of the likely and ironic possibility that , after all this , if I ever get pregnant I wont be able to predict my own baby's gender before they're born :lol:

The ol cliche of ' as long as the baby is healthy ' is true with me but ideally I would love two girls and a boy. :sillysmi:

J is a lil :confused: about havin a daughter/s tho ... coz he reckons he'll have to buy a gun to scare any boys that come a'knockin down the track :lol: :gun:

"Mummmm why dont boys ever ask me out on dates ..." :cry:

"Ask your father darlin..." :roll:

Had a friend who was 7 months pregnant before she found out she WAS! She went to the doctors because her periods had stopped and she was putting on weight - she thought it was a tumour..... Apparently the doctor broke the news by saying 'the bad news is you are putting on a lot of weight - the good news is it isn't yours'. It took several minutes for the penny to drop and for her to accept the situation. When she finally got her voice back her first words were 'Yes but how did it happen...' Her husband sulked for a week.
(That is a true story)

Canon Fan said:
I am sooo proud already!!! :shock:

racin%20baby.gif

OK so I can wish can't I?

Sweet... :) congratulations! :D

Oh Hertz , I've heard of this happening MANY times !! :shock:

These women still continue their periods , like clockwork , and put next-to-nothing weight on.
Sometimes when a little weight was gained , they must have just attributed it to eating more ( which , in hindsite , would have been due to an increased appetite from the pregnancy ...)

Other then that , no pregnancy symptons.Which is scary , to say the least.

It happened to a friend of a friend of mine.
And she found out she was pregnant when she only had two weeks to go until she gave birth :cokespit: !

A girl at my school is pregnant, and she is my age!

And did you hear about the woman who never gave birth, so...her body like digested her baby! :(!!!

Luminosity said:
Oh Hertz , I've heard of this happening MANY times !! :shock:

These women still continue their periods , like clockwork , and put next-to-nothing weight on.
Sometimes when a little weight was gained , they must have just attributed it to eating more ( which , in hindsite , would have been due to an increased appetite from the pregnancy ...)

Other then that , no pregnancy symptons.Which is scary , to say the least.

It happened to a friend of a friend of mine.
And she found out she was pregnant when she only had two weeks to go until she gave birth :cokespit: !

Yeah. At first she thought it was wind :LOL:
And Arty - the 'digesting the baby' thing is an urban myth. Try reading up on human biology a little and you will soon see why :wink:

Well....not totally digesting...but something along those lines...and it was on t.v. cause they pulled the baby out and it was just a round ball of flesh and meat :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back