New Studio Floor!!! First shots on it :)

JackRabbit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got around to going to Lowes to pick up a couple pieces of this panel board for the floor of my studio. It looks a lot cleaner especially when shooting full length. Also, I'm going to Calumet tomorrow to FINALLY get a roll of seamless paper so I'm pretty stoked about that! So yeah that's all I've got to say :) Comments and critiques are asked for and appreciated

Strobist Info:
Photoflex Starflash 300 through softbox, camera right, 1/4 power

Quantaray PZ-1 barebulb, subject right and left, 1/2 power (backdrop lighting)

Canon 430EX barebulb, above subject, 1/4 power (backdrop lighting)

4756821460_5efdb48d99_b.jpg

Background is a little too bright, probably just need to pull the subject away a bit if you have the room.

Other than that though the lighting looks nice, and the reflection came out solid as well :)

can you take picture of the setup. I want to turn my detached garage into a studio.

I saw this on flickr, posted in the strobist.com group. I liked it there, and like it here. shmne, why do you say the background is too bright? IMHO, the background isn't too bright. There's no flaring, and you have great separation of the subject's white shirt and the background.

Background looks good. White, with good separation between the background and her shirt and outfit, which is really cute by the way. I love those pants!

Awesome shot. Only thing I notice is that her left arm fades into the background a tiny bit.

Panel Board you say.. hummm. I have a studio I am putting together and I was wondering if this panel board is the shiny flooring you have. I have title in the room of my studio and this might fix a few problems I am having.

Most reactions

Back