New stuff

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by doenoe, Jul 8, 2006.

1. doenoe

doenoe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Im soooooo psyched. I just came home with some new stuff i bought of a man i know. I immidiatly started setting the stuff up (well, tried too) I cant believe how big the softbox was. Sounds like i didnt do too much research eh and you are right. Cause i wasnt really sure if i was gonna buy it, but then i just went to the man with a bundle of cash and got it. It was a nice price and im really happy with it.
    The set excists of 2 Bowen Esperit flashlights (including the stands), a softbox, an umbrella, Minolta flashmeter and a stand to hang backdrops on (not in the pic).
    Now all i have to do is to learn how this all works and how to set it all up correctly. Should me a piece of cake (thats sarcasm :) )
    Anyways, just wanted to show off my new stuff and tell everyone how happy i am.
    Oh and if anyone got some sites with tutorials or something, please dont hold back. I will be googling alot myself too offcourse.

[​IMG]

Dont look at the rest of the room, its kind of a mess.
    Thanks for reading/looking
    Greetz Daan

2. Torus34

Torus34 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Enjoy! Every new piece of gear opens up a new range of possibilities. I can still remember getting my first 35mm camera.

3. markc

markc TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice! With softboxes, bigger is usually better. The whole point of a softbox is soft light, and bigger is softer. Looks like a great find.