New Stuffs

Kegger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I have had some new stuff for a couple weeks now and thought I should share. Upgraded from the D70s to a D300, then procured the Tamron 17-50 f/2.8.

034-1.jpg

But now I have a dilemma.... I want a 70-200 2.8. I can't decide whether to wait and save for the Nikkor or go ahead and get the Sigma.

Any opinions on the matter?

SAVE FOR THE NIKKOR.

Plain and simple.

I tested it myself, and I've never used a better lens. It'll set you back $1700, but you won't regret a single penny.

Thanks for the input Pure.

Did you also try the Sigma, cuz I hear good things, most as good as the Nikkor. I'm just torn at the moment.

Well I picked up the Sigma 70-200 2.8 HSM. Mainly cuz I need it for an assignment, and cuz I need something with some reach. I know I'll probably end up wanting the Nikkor, but I can sell it and some othe stuff I need to get rid of to pick it up.

That and 2 8GB Extreme III CF cards for $40 each. Man I love the internet...

When you do eventually get the Nikkor, you're going to wish you had purchased it before...haha

I know, I know. But at the moment I need it and there's no one around here rent one. So I went with it.

But anyhoo, picked up a new carry case for my bodies, and glass.

DSC_5979.jpg

DSC_5981-1.jpg

Plus it's the rolly version, so no more dead arm like the last one.

Stick with Nikkors, as they will never fail you. And also, it's a lot easier working with the same company (Nikon) for your lens and body.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back