New Style

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw in the paper earlier an article about a photog. from San Antonio who did a art show about Iran (the peace there, not the war)
His name is: Ramin Samandari
This was his style...
102942.jpg

I thought it was interesting. :D

LittleMan said:
I thought it was interesting. :D

you would...don't you have anything "original" to contribute??? huh huh???? :mrgreen:

pretty cool Chris 'ole boy, actually, it's a good composition without the insert. :thumbup:

you would...don't you have anything "original" to contribute??? huh huh???? :mrgreen:
Is anything ever really original? ;)

:p

Don't know if I care for that. Maybe on some pics it may look ok but I don't think I care for the effect.

Eric
yeah, I don't really like it all the much either... Just thought I would introduce this style to the minds of the TPF'rs. :D
This is his explanation of why he uses it.
He said that he wanted the people to "look twice at the photo and to look at it in detail."

pretty cool Chris 'ole boy, actually, it's a good composition without the insert. :thumbup:
haha, on a side note... I agree with you.
I wouldn't really have tried that comp. if I didn't try that guy's style. :lmao:

hmmm i dunno if i like it either. I think it could look quite nice and stunning on just the right photo. But of course, I'd never seen that effect until you showed it jsut now, so i'll be thinking about it in the future... and maybe one day I'll find just the right photo.

Ta!

I like it. I had to look twice because at first I thought you had selected part of the image and desaturated it, but then realised the coloured part wasn't in line with the b&w.

I would like to see the original though. I like the composition

essjayyell said:
I would like to see the original though. I like the composition
cropped slightly more...
line2.jpg

I do like it better, understand that I only wanted to show y'all his style. :D

Most reactions

Back