New Tattoo

I like shot #5 (hat) the best. Very natural and I like the negative use of the space. Nice light and shadow on the face and I like the veining on the his arm. This is a good subject model for you to work on.

isn't it ironic that when you post pictures of yourself you get all this random feedback but post of others and hmmm not so much...yea

the pose of him from behind with his hands behind his head, out of curiosity, why did you cut it off in the middle of his back rather than going to the bottom of his back?

The look he is giving in #1 is good, but I am not a fan for the truncated elbows. Same for the bonus shot.

If you are bucking conventions, then that is all good, but in #2 & #5, my opinion would be to have the empty space slanted towards the direction the nose is pointing. Meaning that in #2, slide him to the left and in #5, slide him to the right.

I think a portrait orientaion would work better for #3 and the bonus and include the entire tatt on the back. (Tattoo is the title)

The interlocking fingers on the bonus are much more pleasing than on #3.

Sounds a bit nit picky I know, but you did asked.

All in all, nice series. Thanks for sharing.

the pose of him from behind with his hands behind his head, out of curiosity, why did you cut it off in the middle of his back rather than going to the bottom of his back?

Felt it was too much. I like the cut, im getting a lot of neg comments for it but I like it, if i wanted to expand the shot I would have:mrgreen:

I love these :) Especially in B&W, but I wonder... are any of his tattoos in color? Sometimes showing the vividness of the colors is nice too.

Actually they are not in color! One will be but he just got it done that day and didnt get it filled in, they just did the outline (the one on his bicep)

Thank you for the feedback!!

I apologize for the rest of my sex, Sorry..... :hug::

Well, If ya cant llok at them in an artistic, critical way, hmmmmmm........

But thats the price you pay when you take pics of the human body, some people are always gonna have the "perv" mindset :) Oh well I do it for the artisitc value

Well, If ya cant llok at them in an artistic, critical way, hmmmmmm........

But thats the price you pay when you take pics of the human body, some people are always gonna have the "perv" mindset :) Oh well I do it for the artisitc value

Good on ya!

Most reactions

Back