LarryMartin830

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Your tags are seriously messed up... here are the image:
dsc0111hj3.jpg

dsc0103to8.jpg

So what's the issue? Other than a bit of noise and the headlights in #2, they don't seem bad. What's their purpose?

agreed they seem ok...a bit boring...and well um no offense thats not the slr's fault ;)

Your tags are seriously messed up... here are the image:
dsc0111hj3.jpg

dsc0103to8.jpg

So what's the issue? Other than a bit of noise and the headlights in #2, they don't seem bad. What's their purpose?

Well the pic of the rear of the car it looks blurry around the car if you can see....i use a tripod....and with the tags i just post the links sorry lol....

agreed they seem ok...a bit boring...and well um no offense thats not the slr's fault ;)
yeah there kinda boring but i am still trying to learn this cam.....this is what i do to boring pics lol

haha much better less boring...see ur slr works just fine ;)

Very fitting that a Cavalier would be shot in front of a service shop :D

Sorry.... couldn't help myself...

Any Chevy really...;) No, but seriously I have owned several and all had major problems before 50K miles... No more GM for me (besides the taxes that I will pay to bail them out)

Sorry.... couldn't help myself either...

Any Chevy really...;) No, but seriously I have owned several and all had major problems before 50K miles... No more GM for me (besides the taxes that I will pay to bail them out)

oh come on guys dont be so harsh....chevy trained me for my job....haha if i hadnt been under that car working everyday i never would have been able to be a mechanic....oh sorry couldnt help myself either

haha much better less boring...see ur slr works just fine ;)
Thats with me messing around with photoshop....

yeah i got that on the forum i am on for these cars....

Seriously my first car was a 1990 Z24 i puts 285,xxx miles on the car before a wrecked it and even when it was wreck it i could start it still....then i picked up a 1998 put 150,xxx miles on it then the tranny went.. so i never had a problem with chevy but i am a chevy guy soo...

oh come on guys dont be so harsh....chevy trained me for my job....haha if i hadnt been under that car working everyday i never would have been able to be a mechanic....oh sorry couldnt help myself either
i only took the pic under it because the sign said auto....

anyways these pics not bad for only having the cam for a week?

Also I will be building a web site because i am tired of using the free web sites i want my own link...but i can't come up with a name....

And...i have the kit lens with a D40 which is the 18-55mm 1.3-5.6 and the 55-200mm 1.4-5.6 would these be good for portrait and land scape pics? or is there better?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back