New to Forum - CC on some photos??

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by caitlinmscott, Jan 11, 2010.

1. caitlinmscott

caitlinmscott TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey Everyone - New to this particular forum but been in photography for quite a while. But I'd love some C/C from anyone who is willing to give it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know - and don't be afraid to be mean :)

2. Bitter Jeweler

Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    I love #2, the emotion conveyed is great. She a little too hunched over though.

#5 is problematic for me for two reasons. Her eyes being closed aren't conveying contemplation, more just a blink as you snapped. She is facing out of the frame, really close to the edge. It's nice to get your subjects to look into the frame. Oh, and that hand at the bottom left could have been easily cloned out.

#7 careful where you cut your body parts.On joints isn't the best place. I'd like to see all of her legs and less of the barn. But that gets sticky here, because with the current pose she would be facing out of the frame. There is another interesting line to cross when the subjects body faces one way, but the face is looking another. You can often make that work, but it is a careful balance.

I like what I see here overall. Good stuff.

3. KmH

KmH Helping photographers learn to fish Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    All I can add to what Bitter said is:

Please number your images if you're going to post so many at one time. Fewer people will take the time to look critically, and comment, on so many images in a single post.

It looks like the next step for you is to polish your composition and use supplimental, off camera light to make your subjects 'pop' better.

4. caitlinmscott

caitlinmscott TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you guys. Appreciate it.