Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
elibike026.jpg

elibike013.jpg

poppyfields053.jpg

shotsofgirls032-1.jpg

Hi, welcome aboard.

Some good shots. 1 doesn't do much for me, I'm not really digging the DOF all that much but that may well be taste as much as anything. 2 I really like, a serious feeling of speed, the rider and bike are slightly blurred but I've no idea how you'd combat that. The colour and composition in 3 are absolutely beautiful. Nuff said! 4 I love also but can't figure out how you lit the face. Did you use flash fill? I can't see it on her shoulder.

Keep it up, I'll look forward to more posts by you. :)

1. I would've focused on the beginning of the letters letting the rest fade away.

2. Next time, pan along with the bike, longer exposure, giving the effect of the blurred background without a total loss of focus on the bike.

3. Like the composition and colors are vibrant.

4. My favorite, you're using the sunset to light up the picture and not taking a picture of it. Signs of learning about photography. I'm also curious about the lighting.

thanks for the feedback it helps alot... with the bike shot i panned with him but he was leaning so he started coming back up before my shutter opened and for the lighting on the girl it was backlight and i used my flash but i under exposed with the flash so her face wouldnt be to bright

2 is also pretty dark, imo. I would brighten that one up if you can. Flowers are kinda neat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back