New to forum, wanted to share some pictures

B-Lynn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I also started out on a Kodak digital, then moved to a Canon S3 IS, too. Now I'm saving for a Canon 40D. That last picture of the squirrel is awesome!!

Thanks, do you like your canon? I love mine, I find it very versitile.

WOW! That's amazing. I Have a canon Rebel 2000. I'll have to dig up some of those shots :S. I love the Picture of the Squirrel as well!

The first one is really nice but i wish you could see the detail of the flower that the butterfly is on -- Damn sun!

The Second is good but the left hand corner drew me away from the butterfly, Just crop that out and It will be really nice!

Overall really good pictures! Props!

The Squirrel Makes me wish I had the new gear I am planning on buying; there is a pure white albino squirrel that lives behind my apartment. A shot just like yours would be great.

Thanks for the comments; Juanto, I agree with you about the butterfly pictures, I did notice that the one flower had no detail, and I was going to zoom in some more and stand so the light was blocked, but the butterfly flew away :( . Oh well, maybe next time!!

Number one is great, a unique take on a flower picture. Keep shooting, you have a good eye.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Oh... and if you want real comments, post these in the General Gallery, they get kind of lost here. And don't post links, put the links in the little image generator and post actual images.

Welcome.

Beautiful flower in #1 and the squirrel cracked me up.

Heya, B-Lynn, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I moved your thread to the General Gallery, for although you might be a beginner to both, photography AND this forum, The Beginners' Place is more designed to be a Q&A-forum, while the galleries are for all and most of all for SHOWING one's PHOTOS :D :D :D! See?

That squirrel photo of yours ... perfect. And sooo funny.

A quick piece of advice for when you next link photos from Photobucket to here: copy the FOURTH line of the URL-lines underneath the photo. The one that already has the

Hi there, and welcome!

First of all, well done for taking up a very satisfying and enjoyable hobby!

Secondly, your first shot shows a great perspective and a great eye. Your squirrel shot also stands out (made me smile) and your butterfly shots are also very nice.

David

The colors of the flower are awesome as well as the squirrel closeup! Very nice work you have here!
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back