New to forum

onewsube

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just signed up to the forum and want to show some of pictures. I'm to photography and have been practicing for several month's now. Let me know what you guys think.
Jose.

3bd5b214.jpg

fec9cfff.jpg

77283ebb.jpg

7f9dd400.jpg

be4ef521.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Please understand that anyone here who is commenting on your shots is trying to help- don't take any of it personally. It's a great way to learn and grow.

The dog shot was cute, made me chuckle. The flower shot (3) was kind of pretty.

Looks like all of these could use a little sharpening, and at least 1, 2 and 4 are either underexposed or need a bit of brightening in post processing.

2 seemed a bit uncomplimentary (looking right up his/her nose, kinda overly close, awkward angle, etc.) You also used the on-camera flash, which is always harsh and should be avoided as much as possible. (use higher ISO or get a bounce flash so you can get diffused and indirect light)

Overall not bad for some early attempts.

Thanks for the response. I still have a lot to learn. A flash is on the list of things to get.

Learning is good, and fun too. :) Stick around, you can learn a ton here.

I can second that. There are a lot of folks here who are willing to help and I have learned a lot from them.

And the next thing you know you are trying to visualize the picture before you take it, noticing where the light sources are, etc. It is a lot of fun!

I can second that. There are a lot of folks here who are willing to help and I have learned a lot from them.

And the next thing you know you are trying to visualize the picture before you take it, noticing where the light sources are, etc. It is a lot of fun!

It's also kind of maddening. You know you're in trouble when you're driving around and almost continually noting the position of the sun so as to get a blue sky, and maybe you would use a polarizer to get a shot of that pond over there...

oh wait...

I don't even have my camera...

AAAAA!!!

It's also kind of maddening. You know you're in trouble when you're driving around and almost continually noting the position of the sun so as to get a blue sky, and maybe you would use a polarizer to get a shot of that pond over there...

oh wait...

I don't even have my camera...

AAAAA!!!

:lmao: So true!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back