New to Forum

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Lolli, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Lolli

Lolli TPF Noob!

Been a shutterbug since I was a kid....last summer I bought myself a Fuji Finepix and have been trying to rediscover the art of taking photos...I look forward to feedback so I can become better at taking photos....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken this summer at my families cabin in Colorado.

2. Raymond J Barlow

Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    nice shots! I have learned so much here at TPF.. I try to spend at least 2 hours a day studying all the posts in here.. its a great education., search around this forum, and read as much as you can., ask questions, and some fine folks in here will help you if they can!

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hiya Lolli, and welcome to the forum!
    I am sure you will enjoy being here, showing your photos, looking at other people's photos ... I tend to spend a lot of time on here, too, looking at other people's work, reading comments, and learning, learning, learning.
    Like the concept of things being "too centered" in a photo is something I was taught through this very board, meaning you put them smack in the middle of your photo, where the focus finder places the little square and snap. A slight shift of the camera to the left or right immediately makes a photo seem to be more interesting. Was all news to me at first...