New To Forum

CannonKid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!
My name is Tavis and i'm new to photography! I've just recently bought a Canon Rebel XTI off a friend and i've been LOVING IT. I live in Canada and i'm 29 years old. I hope to engage in some interesting discussion, as well as get some good hints and tips about photography!

Thanks for listening

Tav

Haha, is Canon purposely spelled like that in your user-name? :p

Welcome to TPF (I want your camera)!

welcome! I am new here as well, but I have got so many great tips and hints already. ENJOY!

Welcome :)

Emma, I guess he also shoots with a Cannon from time to time .. which might be a bit dangerous though ;)

Welcome I have shot cannon over 20 years. My all time favorite t-90 because you could average spot readings, today I have xt350d this is a great camara. So I know the one you got is super, have fun look forward to your posts.

Canon or cannon shooter, you're always welcome to TPF. Just don't aim your cannon towards us... ;)

:banghead: OPPS Idont think its the last time Im going to mess up:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hahaha ... umm it's a form of my self expression. I was sitting there in deep comtemplative thought when this wave of creativit.....DOH i doubt anyone is gonna buy it. Let's just go with 'i was trying to be different' lol.

oh well, it probably makes me different now! lol...

*hides under his CANON camera bag*

:)

Tav

Most reactions

Back