New to fourm: Seached and have some questions

rh8881

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay guys, I am completly new to the world of Photograpy. I have the point and shoot digital camera but I live in San Diego CA with beautiful Landscape and very interesting things to take pictures of. I am looking at the Canon Rebel T2 35mm SLR as my start up camera. It looks like people say it is a pretty good starter, is there a better one made by Canon? (Sticking with canon incase I upgrade to digital in future I can use the same lenses). I was also wondering what is a good type of film to capture landscapes, as well as waves crashing against rocks, things of that nature? I appreciate all the help, and I am sorry if this has been posted before I couldnt find anything.

Thanks
Ryan

pentax lenses fit their digital slr too... for landscapes use low speed film (iso 100 or lower) for waves crashing it depends if you want blur or not the higher the ISO the less likely youll get blur but the higher the speed the grainier the photograph too, its kind of a trade off.

I am sellling my starter kit.
I am not looking on making a lot of money for it so just make me an offer if it's what you think you need.

Here is the link to it.
Classifieds

You're on the right track, any starter kit SLR will let you test new ways of photography and let you learn how everything works.
You should get one that also has a fully manual setting.

Good luck! :)

-Chris

Thanks little man, Fully Manuel you got it. I will ask.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back