New to Photo Forum

Nikon Lite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards and I'm a relativly new photographer. I'm basically trying to get a bit better at it. So I'm going to post a few pictures up and see what you guys think of them. Feel free to edit or critism them as you see fit, that's the main reason why I'm here and it'll help me become a better photographer.

TrainBW-1.jpg

<p>
TrainSLR-1.jpg

<p>
FlagBW-1.jpg

<p>
347628-R1-15-8_016.jpg

<p>
4297-R1-06-12A_007.jpg

<p>
4297-R1-04-14A_005.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

I' have moved this post to the general gallery. The critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...otherwise, it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the critique section, with a bit of an explanation of the shot and what you were try to show.

You have some interesting shots here, I look forward to seeing more.

Hiya Nikon Lite, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
These are several quite interesting photos of which I like #1 and #4 (they would be, if you had numbered them :greenpbl: ... always advisable to number one's submissions if there are more than 3 or so in one thread) best of all. I like the idea of painting the air with the light in front of the graffitied wall.

Haha thanks guys. Well snaremop I am a beginner regardless of what my photos look like. I actually edited them in Photoshop 7.0. I still have a bit to learn about Photography but I'm getting better. Hard to believe it's only been 7 months since I started.

Thanks I'll keep those tips in mind LaFoto. When as for the grafitti long exposure picture, I figured that would of bring a bit more detail to the picture. Believe it or not but I actually took that picture with a Pentax K1000 on a tripod at F22 with an exposure of 6-8 seconds. Can't remember how long I held down the button.

I'll be sure to post some more pictures up, next time with descriptions.

- Nikon

Nice shots don't look beginner to me :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back