New to photography C&C

transamdroptp08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this is what i do in my off time and i was sick of trying to find someone who can take nice pictures so i thought i would try.

First time using a DSLR. It is alot to take on but i am reading alot and trying to learn.

275.jpg

042-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

231.jpg

1) the grass in the bottom right is distracting..crop out
2) seems to be leaning a little to the right...people take away from the main subject (car)
3) again person distraction
4) not bad crooked again..

looks like you need to get a tripod or jus ps it out. + you have a lot of distractions in your photos.

Thanks for the reply. I have a tripod but were i was trying to shoot was in a puddle and cars driving thru.

The people were hard to corral being so many there. I will try better next time.

Here is a little edit of the first one. Thoughts?
275-1.jpg

more importantly, where are the pictures of the time slips? :)

more importantly, where are the pictures of the time slips? :)

That was the cars third run and it went 10.37 @116 getting out of it, That was on 7.5#'s of boost and after it is dialed in it will be pushing 20#'s +.

20 psi on a ws6... it is a ws6 right?

That'll be a fun ride.

The pics aren't bad. Looks like you're getting some decent practice. Try panning maybe next time, great opportunity to do so.

20 psi on a ws6... it is a ws6 right?

That'll be a fun ride.

The pics aren't bad. Looks like you're getting some decent practice. Try panning maybe next time, great opportunity to do so.

Yes it is a WS6, it is fully built with a crazy setup. Should be around 1200 rwhp when it is done being tuned.

I will try out some different shots hopefully next weekend if the weather holds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back