Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I am new to photography...
I have a Canon EOS 450D
35-88mm Lense IS AF
Macro x1,x2,x4,x10

:)

My dad also has a 80-300mm IS AF

Anyway my Macro Lenses came Saturday and Sunday I went into my garden and took some photos... Here is one of my best...

What do you think guys?

Danny :heart:

Personally, I don't like the watermark and I guess I would've tried to get the whole flower. Neat looking flower though.

Personally, I don't like the watermark and I guess I would've tried to get the whole flower. Neat looking flower though.

Sorry, I didnt want people to take it... lol, I didnt want all the flower I just liked that how it was... I have more of some different ones.. I will post tomorrow...

What kind of flower is that? It's pretty-its layers don't stop!

That flower there is a passion flower they turn into passion fruits..

Almost took that same picture although not as close up. I only have a p&s but we have a passion fruit vine all over our fence.
Nice close up... But the watermark is too deterring. Hard to "enjoy" the photo with such a heavy watermark.

Sorry, I didnt want people to take it... lol, I didnt want all the flower I just liked that how it was... I have more of some different ones.. I will post tomorrow...

If I REALLY wanted to take it or someone else did, then I wouldn't have a problem of doing it. Just trying to make a point though. This took me 5 min and is a VERY rough edit. If it were higher resolution, it would be more realisic and I would have more pixels to work with. Again, just trying to make a point
No watermark in the top left side.......
flowerdansl5copy.jpg

~Michael~

That's the problem with posting pictures on the internet. If it's good, someone will take it. However, if you post it small enough (about the same size you did), they can't actually do much. So I'd say your picture is safe.

For composition, I wouldn't have cut the bottom of the circular part of the flower off. The lighting is nice, and I like your chosen DOF.

Passion fruit flower, eh? Very interesting... I might have to get me one of those...

I don't care much for the crop in this one, and yeah... that watermark is a train wreck. :) Sorry. :)

Most reactions

Back