New to photography, need some help =]

Maegan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I have NO experience in photography whatsoever but i am really interested in it and want to learn. Right now i have a sony cybershot, but i am sure its not a very good camera. Can anyone direct me to a place where i can start learning about everything? Remember, i have NO experience at ALL. haha. Thanks in advance!

The Internet is a good place to start.

basic photography - Bing

The forum has a search feature there near the top of the page in the thin dark bar. Type in 'basic photography'.

Wikipedia.org is another greaat source for information as is Amazon.com

Google has a lot to offer.

If you are interested in learning, be ready to do lots of reading and lots of shooting!

Browsing through threads here will teach you quite a bit as well. If there is something you don't see on the forums, don't be afraid to use the search function. If it is about cameras or photos, it can probably be found here.

thanks guys! i take pictures a LOT actually, so i am not worried about that. i just want to take better ones!

Hello! I have NO experience in photography whatsoever but i am really interested in it and want to learn. Right now i have a sony cybershot, but i am sure its not a very good camera. Can anyone direct me to a place where i can start learning about everything? Remember, i have NO experience at ALL. haha. Thanks in advance!
This web site is a good place to start.

This web site is a good place to start.
thanks, this is a really informative site!

KenRockwell.com is great site as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back