New to Photography: Some of my pictures

KikiStrikesAgain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey! I am very new to photography and just began this summer, so don't be too harsh on me. I use a basic point and shoot Nikon CoolPix L14 digital. And keep in mind I am only 14. Here are just a few of my best photos (or so I think) :

new.jpg

041new.jpg

014.jpg

041.jpg

005new.jpg

016.jpg

If you'd like to see a LOT more of my work, go here:
http://www.neopets.com/~Cauilfor

Last edited:
a wise man said: "you get from this forum what you put into it". if you are to lazy to spend 10 minutes posting the pics here why should anyone spend 20 minutes looking at them and than giving you feedback? i think you should reconsider and hope to see some of your work here ;)

a wise man said: "you get from this forum what you put into it". if you are to lazy to spend 10 minutes posting the pics here why should anyone spend 20 minutes looking at them and than giving you feedback? i think you should reconsider and hope to see some of your work here ;)

Okay I did.

Last edited:
I like the pictures. I think the colours and compositions of a fair few of them are very nice. I especially like the blue-eyes on the teddy bear and how much they stand out. :D Though, to be fair, I'd take what others say (when you upload here) into account more, as I have very little idea about what i'm sayin. :confused:

I like the pictures. I think the colours and compositions of a fair few of them are very nice. I especially like the blue-eyes on the teddy bear and how much they stand out. :D Though, to be fair, I'd take what others say (when you upload here) into account more, as I have very little idea about what i'm sayin. :confused:

Thanks. And it's actually a bunny, not a bear. :mrgreen:

i like the flowers and the leaves for composition and colours, great job. the last two i don't get, i mean, what were you trying to say in those? the rest have to many highlights, it may be that your monitor isn't calibrated properly(or mine).

p.s. i suggest you try to find some other, smaller, signature. this one spoils the pictures, to big.

i like the flowers and the leaves for composition and colours, great job. the last two i don't get, i mean, what were you trying to say in those? the rest have to many highlights, it may be that your monitor isn't calibrated properly(or mine).

p.s. i suggest you try to find some other, smaller, signature. this one spoils the pictures, to big.

I just thought the water flowing would look really cool, you know? And the last one captures how water splatters...? I don't know.

Yeah, I just don't want people to take my credit, but I will tone them down some.

Hi Kiki nice pics i started this summer too and i am only 16 so your not the only one on here that is young.

Glad to hear you're getting into photography. :)

It does seem that you've got a pretty good eye for composition. 2,4,6,7 are probably the strongest all around. In 5, you probably could have made a bit more headroom, or perhaps pulled back a bit. Otherwise, pretty well composed.

1,8,9 are kind of ho-hum because of the harsh, head-on light, which I'm supposing was produced by an on camera flash. If you're using a shoe mount flash, you could significantly improve those photos by bouncing the flash off a wall or large white sheet of cardboard instead.

Number 3 is stylistically alright. I'm familiar with the genre and the composition is appropriate for it. But, I'm really not a fan of the genre in general.

Overall good work, keep shooting and lets see some more! :)

really good pictures!!!

i dont think you have to worry about someone "stealing" your pictures from a post. The only place they could end up is someones desktop. The quality is too little. you wouldnt beable to print them to sell or anything

Most reactions

New Topics

Back