New To Photography (what do you think???)

paulina152

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got into Photography couple months ago and I love it. I don't have the best camera but i figured in the future if I do get a proffesional camera i might at least have the idea. Right now I'm just taking a photography class at school.Here's some of my pictures. What do you think?? ;)

jkljkljkl.jpg

IMG_4824hgj.jpg

245.jpg

293.jpg

PHOT0102.jpg

PHOT0241.jpg

xfgfdg.jpg

More here!!!!
Photography pictures by paulinam256 - Photobucket

Last edited:
they look interesting. It would be easier to provide comments though if you put some in the tread ;)

I'm just saying.

they look interesting. It would be easier to provide comments though if you put some in the tread ;)

I'm just saying.

Thanks! And your right...I'll try to do that from now on.

Very nice...

It would be much better if you'd focus on the iris in the first one.
The second one is just beautiful. Maybe a bit under exposed at the bottom but composition wise it is very nice IMO.
Nice close up on the 3rd one...
Building isn't telling me much...
A nice sunset(or is it a dawn)...
I liked the sail boat picture. Did you leave the upper tip of it out purposely? I wouldn't...
Last one, I am not much of a macro guy...

Try the first one with a right focus and it should look much better...

Very nice...

It would be much better if you'd focus on the iris in the first one.
The second one is just beautiful. Maybe a bit under exposed at the bottom but composition wise it is very nice IMO.
Nice close up on the 3rd one...
Building isn't telling me much...
A nice sunset(or is it a dawn)...
I liked the sail boat picture. Did you leave the upper tip of it out purposely? I wouldn't...
Last one, I am not much of a macro guy...

Try the first one with a right focus and it should look much better...

Thanks alot for the tips and your opinion. For the sailboat I wasn't trying to leave the tip out but unfortunantly I was on a little boat and a little higher would have meant me in the water. :lol:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back