New to Photography

aw that looks lovely
I too have photoshop but havent had a play with it yet :)

thanks for your help

I need to learn more about photoshop , so if anyone wants to help me , im more than happy to listen :)

I have just put the images side by side and I really see the difference.

Your edit looks more natural and the colors again more natural :) I love it !!

thanks so much for the encouragement guys :)
I wont be doing it professional.
Bad confession now , I have no Idea what to do with my camera when its not on AUTO lol !!
Is there anywhere I can learn what it al means xx

Im pregnant lol , I cant drink beer , How much does that suck :p
Luckily though , This spot is only about 15 steps from my house :)

Bringing children into the world, and watching them grow is just so much better than drinking beer!!!;) Especially when they get older and you drink a beer with them:thumbup:

Lea
I had and still have a p&s. The p&s has a manual mode to it. I shot for years on program and was happy. Last June-09, I found the manual button by mistake. I took some shots and saw the difference in the oncamera screen. I was so entralled, that I spent the next few months shooting in manual - making a million mistakes, so I decided to go with a DSLR.

The moral of the story is 'just do it' (the logo for a large international company)
There are a lot of sites with FREEEEEEEE information both on photography and Photoshop. You cannot beat it.
Have fun and keep shooting those great shots!!!

Thankyou so much :)

So you think I should keep playing with my P&S for a lil while , also got a manual settings ect.... and then make the leap to a DSLR ? .... xx

You are welcome!
That worked for me. I think you will have some more understanding of the new camera, if you do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back