New to Photography,

Well all of your shots on your flickr are the size of thumbnails. Also you should be posting your images on the forum.

You're Photostream is nice... But all the pics I looked at were very small and didn't really allow me to see much for C&C purposes (I'm getting older and my eyes aren't what they used to be). :)

Also, I think you would have better success with people looking at your work, if you posted a couple directly on this site... Many of the people here don't like clicking on links.

You're eyes aren't that bad, they are all at 240x180 except for one! Are these from a cell phone?

Thanks for your comments, and yeah the pictures are a bit (!) small, but I didn't realise until you brought it to my attention.

Sorry about that, and I would upload to here but Im not sure how to do that.

and I didnt take them on my mobile, they've just uploaded that size for some reason,

thanks again, orangeblossomlove <3

Edit20.jpg

Edit19.jpg

descent start. go to your local bookstore and read read read books about photography. you will gain a lot of insight that will make you a better photographer!

yeahh :L, im new, and thanks alot, and thanks, again <3

descent start. go to your local bookstore and read read read books about photography. you will gain a lot of insight that will make you a better photographer!

I agree. So far they are ok but they look more like snap shots to me. Also, try to shoot when the sun is either just rising in the morning or setting in the evening.

yeahh :L, im new, and thanks alot, and thanks, again <3

I looked at your photostream and although your exposure was good and composition was decent, it looked like all your water shots and some of the others were not level. They can be leveled in cropping, but it is best to be aware of the horizon when you are shooting.

I looked at your photostream and although your exposure was good and composition was decent, it looked like all your water shots and some of the others were not level. They can be leveled in cropping, but it is best to be aware of the horizon when you are shooting.

okay thanks, Ill take that into consideration, thanks xx

you have nice photos,post here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back