New to taking pictures

aquaholic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am trying to learn my new Nikon D60 camera. There is one thing I cannot find in the manual and maybe someone can help me. Pardon the lack of proper terminology but I will try to be as clear and concise as I possibly can. I am trying to find out how I set up my camera for(what I would call auto feed) by that I mean how do I set my camera up to take more than one exposure without releasing my shutter release button. I have looked under every terminology I could think of and cannot find it. I want to take animal action shots and am thinking if I can set it up where I can take several pictures at one time without releasing the button, I could have a choice of photos to select what I might think is the best one and delete the others. This may be way to basic a question for this forum, and if it is, I apologize. I just don't know where else to go for an answer at the moment. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your helpful response.

Welcome first of all.

As for the burst mode it depends on your camera model. For Canon cameras look for a button or icon that is an empty square off to the side. Burst mode is indicated by the presence of several "stacked" squares on top of each other. On my own camera this is located on the same button to change from timer, to regular mode, and burst mode.

I can't speak for other models but look in your manual for burst mode settings or google it for your camera model.

Most reactions

Back