New To The Forum...Hello!

Wisdom Morm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello my name is Wisdom, and I just bought my first dSLR a month ago and I couldn't be happier. I'm still an amateur and I have lots to learn so I thought joining here would help me grow by gaining some feedback and C&C from you experienced folks here. These are some of my favorite shots from a set I did last week on a road trip to San Francisco up Highway 1. Please let me know what you think!

Pismo01.jpg

Monterey03.jpg

Monterey02.jpg

Carmel02.jpg

Carmel01.jpg

The rest of the photos can be found on my Flickr page in my signature. Thanks for looking! Hope to hear from you guys. :mrgreen:

those are great!!!!

I really like that third one... great colors!

thank you. Yeah I love colors too...a little too much maybe. I sometime over saturate pictures because I really want them to pop out lol and they turn out really bright and cartoon like. Oh well, still trying!

These all look great! The only thing I could really say is that #2 looks a bit over-processed for me, but that's about it. Nice job. :)

Thanks Mav. Yeah I agree. I'm not too fond of that halo effect around the building too. I'll try and fool around with it. Any advice?

Thank you! Yeah framing is big for me just because I'm actually a film major and composition is big in filmmaking. The only thing I wish I could get is the first picture if the trash can on the right would match with the railing near the bottom. It seems a little too far to the right. Thanks again for the comment!

#2 and #3 are from Monterey. I love it!

I have to agree with everyone, Your pictures are great. It looks like you've been doing this for years.

I love monterey and their aquarium. I had a lot of fun there along with great pictures.

Thanks Doug, that really means a lot to me. I guess I'm heading in the right direction.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back