New to the forum

nixgeek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I'm Matt, from South West UK (Bristol / Somerset). I've recently bought a Nikon D5100 bundled with a Tamron 18-300 f3.5 lens.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm enjoying it, and really keen to learn from as many people as I can. I've just about got a handle on basic exposure, but still a long way to go.

Most of my pics are of the kids sporting activities, although I'd eventually like to do some landscapes as well.

Cheers!

HI!

Im new here also! I'm a Photographer from the northeast of england (originally Germany) and I travel and I'm a ski/board instructor I also make videos and stuff :D

I recently made a couple of videos if you want to check it out :D

Ciao for now!

Hi All,

I'm Matt, from South West UK (Bristol / Somerset). I've recently bought a Nikon D5100 bundled with a Tamron 18-300 f3.5 lens.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm enjoying it, and really keen to learn from as many people as I can. I've just about got a handle on basic exposure, but still a long way to go.

Most of my pics are of the kids sporting activities, although I'd eventually like to do some landscapes as well.

Cheers!
Hi Matt! I'm new here, too. Nice to meet you!

Welcome! If you are enjoying using your camera, you are more apt to continue to learn, so that's a plus!

Welcome aboard! Enjoying is one of the best way to learn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back