New to the Forum!

Sspryte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.missyspixelplace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there I am new here....so you want to know a little bit about me?
I am Michelle. I am married and the mother to two wonderful boys ages 19 and 15. I grew up around photography and photographers. My Grandfather taught photography at his local college and my father was a damn good amature. I have always been interested in photography but I put it down to raise my two boys. Now my eldest has moved out I made a new years resolution to GREATLY improve my work. My wish is to one day be able to sell some of my stuff. Photography is my passion right now. I am a american currently living in Germany. I love being here because it enables me to travel all over Europe for cheap.
Michelle

Welcome ... or wilkommen :)

A pity that you only do like Germany for the chance to travel Europe ... :p

that is where I am ;)

Heidelberg is beautiful ... I have been told. so post us some images from there ;)

Michelle, lucky you! Meanwhile welcome to the Forum.

Mitica.....from your location quote...I would have to guess you are in Az??? I moved from there to here...And from your avatar you ride???? I do too...Hubby and I have a Harley a road king classic. I am looking to get my own once I get back stateside! I love your signature line....That is me to a T!!!! Live to ride and ride to live! GRIN
Michelle

Most reactions

Back