New To The Forum...

Chino13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, figured i'd poke my head in here and see how its going. I'm kinda/sorta new to the SLR world, but as far as digital photography I've been doing it off and on for the past several years. I'm 25, proud owner of an APBT, I work at Best Buy as the Senior Installer for mobile electronics, but long to do digital photography instead.

I'm prior military, Marine Corps to be exact, served from 2001 to 2005. As far as my photography goes, i'm more or less into nature as a primary focus. I've recently just recieved a couple of offers to do some modeling shoots one for a makeup artist to do some pin up modeling shoots and also an offer from a friend of mine to do some shots for her Suicide Girls photosets.

I'm always up for learning new things, especially in this field. I know I don't have the best camera out there, but for me, its perfect for now. I'm also contemplating attending the International Academy Of Design and Technology of Tampa, its roughly $43k for a two year course, but that cost includes a 30D camera and all needed accessories. So yeah...that's me in a nutshell...I'll have to resize some of my photos so I don't clog up the bandwith of the site...but if ya have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at any time...thanks much!!

Lates-
Franco

Hi Franco, welcome aboard TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back