New to the forums, here are a few photos.

faux toe graph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I've been semi interested in photography for years and now I'm becoming very interested in it. It's nice to have a place to share my work and enjoy everyone elses. Right now I'm using a Nikon Coolpix:lol:, that's what I decided to get for a first digital camera. I'm thinking I will upgrade to an SLR in the near future but I have a lot of research to do on that first. Anyway, nice to meet you all and here are some of my favorites:

DSCN2708.jpg

DSCN2688.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

nightchurch2-1.jpg

nightchurch-1.jpg

DSCN2535.jpg

DSCN2523.jpg

DSCN2380.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2347.jpg

DSCN04321.jpg

chassie.jpg

DSCN0210.jpg

You've got some great shots here! Most notably, #2, #9, and #11 stand out to me. I love the fog shot in #2, very atmospheric. Also, #11 is really spooky, great!

Just a helpful suggestion for next time, be sure to number your pics, so we have a reference to go by. Its easier for everyone that way. :)

Nice job on these.

NJ

Thanks for the feedback! I don't know if you can tell, but #11 is actually a reflection in a shallow pool of water. That's one of my favorites.

I'll remember to number the pics next time.

I really like 2, 5 & 11. Most of the rest are also good. #6, 7 & 12 are outside of the theme.

As NJMAN said, please number if more than on picture is posted. And add a space to separate.

Cool shots, I bet the fog ones would look pretty cool in B & W, just my opinion though.

i like 1, 2, 9 and 11... that clock photo, did you crop it up or else the zoom and focus aint right.. would have been a neat pic otherwise. :)

fsquares
www.fsquares.com

Thanks. Yeah, the clock picture was taken with digital zoom:meh:. Maybe I'll go back when I get an SLR. That clock was in a tower of an abandoned insane asylum in Worcester, MA., in case enyone want's to check it out. It's quite creepy.

Most reactions

Back