New to the world of photography

Ross

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Ross from Glasgow in Scotland.

As the title suggests, I'm still new to photography. I've only had my first camera for little over a month, so hope that I can find lots of good advice here to help me improve!

Ross

Enjoy the Forum, Ross!

Hiya Ross and Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
From what little I have seen about your first contributions to this forum, you are very much on the right track ... first of all by choosing TPF as your "favourite Photography Forum " :)biggrin: ) and then also by choosing photography as your hobby. Looks good what I have seen so far.

C'mon, stay with us and have all the FUN :lol: !

Ross said:
Hey,

I'm Ross from Glasgow in Scotland.

As the title suggests, I'm still new to photography. I've only had my first camera for little over a month, so hope that I can find lots of good advice here to help me improve!

Ross
Hey Ross. Great area you live in. I had the pleasure to visit there in 1984 while in the US Navy. Our submarine moored at Faslane. Took the train to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Absolutely loved it!!!

Hi Ross! Scotland is a place I've always wanted to visit. Looking forward to seeing your shots; the S5600 is a great camera. And I'm sure your photos will be great too. :)

Most reactions

Back