New to this forum, A couple pics: Comments/Criticism?

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Ackley, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Ackley

Ackley TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey guys, this is actually a repeat post but no one replied in the original thread so I thought I'd try again with a different title. The original title was "Ceramics." Sorry if that is considered spam, but I just really wanted some replies:

Here are two pictures, the first one is taken with my Journalism class's D50 SLR camera in my ceramics class. The second one is taken with my Kodak easyshare (forgot the number) on a field trip for my ceramics class. Hope you enjoy em'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Traxtor

Traxtor TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to the forum. I think the first one i slightly out of focus. Looks like you should have had a bit quicker shutter speed. Like the second one although it's kinda overexposed. But if it's part of the style, I like it.

3. Ackley

Ackley TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks for your comment. I've been waiting for a reply forever. I didn't notice about the first, but yes the background in the second picture I did notice was overexposed.

4. Harmony

Harmony TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I agree with what Traxtor said.

Also, "bumping" threads is considered perfectly okay, this consists of just posting another reply to your original thread.