new to this site..

soulfly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Found this site by accident yesterday and couldnt wait to get signed up! I am relatively new to photography in the last 3 or 4 years...wish I found it sooner - my life would have been majorly different, anyway, looking forward to posting..etc, I use a Canon T70, I know, I know old stuff, but I love that camera!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Nothing wrong with old stuff. There are quite a few of us here that shoot with older gear almost exclusively.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I belong to a couple forums sort of like this one, but gotta say, so far, none have even come close this one. The others are friendly but not so informative as this one. My Canon T70 may be old, but I do use it exclusivly. I am addicted to it. My husband buys me new toys for it all the time...now have a few nice lenses, and some accessories (hope the spelling police dont come for me on that one...) anyway- I have already learned alot from this site. thanks again.

Welcome, Soulfly! I had to laugh about your spelling police comment.... :D probably the vibe you've picked up on around this forum is that we tend to keep the spelling police away, and focus on what the poster is actually trying to say. It works best that way, dontcha think? :p

Looking forward to seeing your posts! Have fun!

Welcome aboard Soulfly!
Good luck on improving spelling and grammar on this forum!

From one site newbie to another, Welcome!

Most reactions

Back