NEW TO TPF? START HERE! How to upload and post photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a noob'nsdewpyd. Which thread can I upload photo's to without stepping on anyone?

welcome to the forum

just click the NEW THREAD icon and start a new one with your photos in :D

Are there any limitations in terms of quantity in posting photos.How many at a time could be posted.

I don't think that we have a set limit to the number of photos...but it would be wise to keep it within reason. It's only gets confusing when someone posts too many...because there are too many to make comments on. If you have a whole gallery of images hosted somewhere....post some of the best ones and provide a link to the gallery. If people are interested, they will visit the gallery and hopefully make comments on it, as a whole.

I can't figure out how to share photos using Flickr as the host. Help?

My images keep coming up as thumbnails, is there an option to make them a full size photo on the forums page?

I joined the site yesterday and I cannot post photos directly. I keep getting a message that reads "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again." What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi,
I saw your photo of the old barn, but it was quite large. Try reducing the size and you should be able to post it directly. Alternatively you can link it from sites like Flickr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back