Allyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.allynfetherolf.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I'm a total newb to TPF, but can't wait to spend some time going through everything and getting to know everyone. These are a few of my favorite shots that I sell, and I wanted to see what you all thought.

Thanks for looking!

Gallery1_full_001.jpg

Gallery1_full_002.jpg

Gallery1_full_004.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. So far, I like what I see :)

Welcome! :) These are beautiful. I am so jealous of landscape photographers. It's something I can never get right. Great job on these!

Thanks chinpokojed, that particular shot is tied for my fav (with the second one).

Also, thank you to _rebecca_! It's funny you should say that, because I'm jealous of photographers who can capture great pictures of people! I can never seem to make them look right. Hopefully some day I'll figure it out.

These are proof of Heaven on Earth. Beautiful.

Wow! Gorgeous shots!

Is there a secret to capture such perfect reflections on water (last picture)

Thanks Future and K8-90, I really appreciate it!

The water reflection was a combination of absolutely zero wind and a protective reef around the little lagoon that kept any ocean chop from ruining the glassy conditions. There aren't any post processing tricks that went into tweaking the water, it was just a lucky chance of being in the right spot at the right time.

Gorgeous and I like #1 the most. If its safe to do so, Id go back to the same location and concentrate on more shots of the water draining off that shelf in all the different directions.

Thanks Dillz and citijet!

The shot with the water draining off of the cliff was fairly tricky, I ended up mashed against a cliff trying to squeeze in behind my tripod because there just wasn't anyplace dry to stand. It's a favorite spot of mine, I've been back many times (and will be back many more no doubt), and with any luck I'll get another good shot out of it!

awesome awesome awesome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back