shot with d90 some CC welcome

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_01502.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_01352.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

non tokina

Last edited:
This lens is so much fun... I want one :)

Good shots :thumbup:

I pretty much only like the 4th. It has an interesting line, but the sky is a bit dull.

The others are just odd angles, oddly framed or just not too interesting.

I know you are new to the lens and you'll get over the newness of it, but you need to learn to work with the distortion that it creates

im very happy with the lens, my parents house is right by the train tracks, I've been taking pics of graffiti, but the train conductor was prob wondering what was going on when I was about 5 feet from the tracks when they came by. It wont be my last time doing it. I just bought my camera not even two weeks ago, so Im a total noob at Dslr's.

im very happy with the lens, my parents house is right by the train tracks, I've been taking pics of graffiti, but the train conductor was prob wondering what was going on when I was about 5 feet from the tracks when they came by. It wont be my last time doing it. I just bought my camera not even two weeks ago, so Im a total noob at Dslr's.

I dont get your reply. Are you making excuses for your images?

I dont get your reply. Are you making excuses for your images?

no excusses, Im happy with my pics. Im stating a fact that Im new to the DSlr world, thats it. And the lens is new so I need to find the right technique to expose the wide angle. But when people chime in saying the sky is to dull, well that is what the sky looked like today. When you have to photoshop your image to make it look good then your not doing a good job at taking them.

went to kc and took a couple pics of Union Station
DSC_024912.jpg

I must say, I'm a little jealous...of the photographs, more so than the lens.

Around here, you're likely to get thrown in handcuffs for photographing anything to do with transit or infrastructure. You know, camera-wielding terrorists and all.

Most reactions

Back