I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The wife picked up a new embroidery machine today. It was a pretty nice upgrade. Larger hoop options, color display, much better software.
Only $2000.
Usually we are a fan of buying used, but we picked this up brand new.

343d89f4ddcf72800c99e7df786da042.jpg

63189ff39225af0d0d6f1b074e01bbc4.jpg

Congrats.

Tell the truth. She puts you're name on your undies, doesn't she.

not that I wear undies often, but yes. yes she does.

when she first set it up, she took a picture of the stitch count at 0. which was surprising as I just assumed there would be some amount of stitches on the machine from testing. maybe the counter is hooked up after the testing.
I hit a button that made the needed move down, so i hit the button again to make the needle go back up again....which added a stitch count of 1. dang..now its a used embroidery machine. depreciation city.

When I saw the title, I thought you were upgrading your wife... :lol:

I was jealous for a second.

Nice machine.. but I didn't need to know you don't always wear underwear.

I thought it was a camera upgrade [emoji6] nice sewing machine congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, neat! I don't blame you for buying certain things brand new. Give her a chance to put it through its paces while it has a warranty. I knew she had been doing more and more embroidery, so it's worth it. :)

Medic, I feel it only fair to give you two words of advice on this. YOUR SCREWED!!!!! :allteeth:

I say this not only from experience but from having a very nice embroidered t-shirt to prove it. I know you are aware that the next step up is a computer guided model. Now is the time to start picking up some spare shifts etc. It's coming. Fortunately for me I had been forewarning from my father-in-law. The mother in law bought a similar machine to what you bought the wife and withing a couple of years at the most had moved up to a fully computer controlled model. The wife followed in the mother-in-laws foot steps.

On the good side, the clothes she will be able to produce will be amazing and it can easily turn into a really nice side business. Think High school embroidered letter jackets, group patches etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back