New version of Firefox...

Well, updated today and its uuuuugly, and naturally non of my old themes are compatible (and none have been updated yet). :neutral:

Works fine here on one of my computers... I do not see the fuss. :)

Works fine here on one of my computers... I do not see the fuss. :)

Well, my beefs so far (and the reason I haven't upgraded on my laptop yet)

1: Lack of compatble themes. I did find a nice one, but most of them aren't.
2: The Bookmarks in the URL bar annoys the heck out of me. I managed to disable it, but now it won't remember sites I typed in (like the old one) which was very convenient.
3: I don't know if it's the skin I got or FF itself, but there's no arrow next to the back button. I loved that little arrow :(

Ah. Thanks for the read! I keep getting the offer to download the newest version and have always pushed the "remind me again later" button since I am somehow automatically reluctant to get myself new versions of anything (still with Husband 2.1, too, though well, erm, yes, it's the second "system" I work with, but also have worked with for over 20 years now). Now I'll just stay with what I have, also in the field of Firefox.

*cough*oprea's a pain*cough*

On a side-note you can still get the list for the back button the arrow is just next to the forward button now and covers both.

There's a new option out there now. A super lightweight, super fast browser by google just came out. There aren't a lot of customizable features just yet, but if you need a simple browser that's incredibly fast, Google Chrome just might be for you!

http://www.google.com/chrome

*cough*oprea's a pain*cough*

On a side-note you can still get the list for the back button the arrow is just next to the forward button now and covers both.

Ah very cool. Seems a silly way to do it, but thanks for the heads up Mr Monkey :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back