New Wacom tablet - need advise

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got my Wacom Intuit Pro tablet. Never used a tablet before and its going to take some time getting used to. I would like to know how some of you guys customize your tablet especially with regards to the buttons on the pen.

Also I have the tom button on the pen set to erase but in Lightroom when I click the button when in the adjustment brush it does not go to erase. Also I noticed when pressing down on a slider I can't drag it. Am I missing some configuration in Lightroom?

I figured it out. Clicking the pen down and draging is what I was doing. You need to press the pan/scroll, which I have setup as the main button on the pen, and it works.

Still would be interesting to hear how other people setup their tablet and pen.

Have you tried a Wacom Mouse on the tablet yet. Some actions are easier that way.

I don't have a Wacom mouse. I have been using a mixture of a normal mouse and the pen. The sliders is definitely easier with the mouse. There seems to be a bit of an initial lag with the pen when moving the sliders that is irritating.

Did you get the wired or wireless version? I have the Medium Pro in the wired version. It is the previous generation and it did come with a mouse. I never use the mouse, just the tablet and pen. You might find this site helpful for setting up the shortcuts on your tablet. Wacom

Did you get the wired or wireless version? I have the Medium Pro in the wired version. It is the previous generation and it did come with a mouse. I never use the mouse, just the tablet and pen. You might find this site helpful for setting up the shortcuts on your tablet. Wacom

Mine is the second last model of the Intuis Pro. So it is wired and wireless and didn't come with the mouse. Thanks for the link I take a look at the lr and PS videos.

Most reactions

Back