New Website please let me know what you think

it loaded fine for me, but each gallery opened a new window. that always puts me off of going through a site. i think you should include an email in your contact info and consider using a different image for each of the pages that load (rather than just the one of you or whoever the boy is)

also, this is just personal preference, but i am not a fan of the all black background. it is hard on my eyes. perhaps a dark grey?

overall the site looks great. it is easy to navigate, i didn't hear any music and it doesn't have a whole bunch of useless fancy flash stuff going on.

it loaded fine for me, but each gallery opened a new window. that always puts me off of going through a site. i think you should include an email in your contact info and consider using a different image for each of the pages that load (rather than just the one of you or whoever the boy is)

also, this is just personal preference, but i am not a fan of the all black background. it is hard on my eyes. perhaps a dark grey?

overall the site looks great. it is easy to navigate, i didn't hear any music and it doesn't have a whole bunch of useless fancy flash stuff going on.

yea thanks I was going for very simple. Its brand new so Im going to add my email soon lol. and yes that is a picture of me, its only there for a place holder at this point.

I liked it. Some nice photos too!

It was nice overall although I also encountered slow loading too. You need to put all your contact details so you can be reach easier. I am not also sure about putting the prices. This might eliminate personal contact with prospective clients. Just my two cents.

It loaded fine for me. I agree about the barcode. Not really feeling it. Other than that it looks nice.

Regarding your photos. Some stunning stuff, particularly your senior portraits.

First of all. I love a lot of the images. Some excellent work.

As others have mentioned, the opening of a new window can get a bit annoying as you have to keep closing them. Also I don't really like the bar code.

Colin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back