New website, would love feedback!

GeneralBenson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fullertonimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. I've been working on a new website for the last few weeks with my friend who is a web designer. He did all the programming and coding, and we worked together on the design. I provided all the content, words and images. I would love to get everyones' feedback on both the design, navigation, loading, and stuff about the page, as well as the images, content and presentation. Thanks!

Fullerton Images | Adventure, Portrait and Studio Photography

Wow-you're very talented...I love the ruggedness of your images..well done website, very easy to navigate and I like the way you have it set up.

I think your site fits your style of work. Very photojournalistic and the off camera looks are great.

I looked at your site and it's very friendly and easy to navigate. I didn't have any problem with the loading either. But If I was to have a wishlist for your website it would have the option of some sound or music and an optional autoplay for your galleries.

Your website flows pretty well man, and looks top notch. I like how its clean, but not too clean. Did you set it up yourself? If so, good job. do mine? haha

Love your site! Want to work on mine?? JK Also I LOVE the pic of the Yoga girl in the 'Heidi' scene and the guy with the really light eyes, Awesome eyes!!!

Thanks everyone! Web site coding and programming was done by a friend, and we worked on the layout and design together. I've toyed with the iea of auto play, and may enable it in the future. But my target audience is photo editors and art directors, and from those that I've talked to, they prefer to click through on their own so they can look at each photo exactly as much as they want, and no more or less. I do think that I will enable it at some point, but it will definitely be defaulted off, and would have to be clicked on. Also, since those type of people usually work in an office, they certainly have no need for music to be a part of the website. Although I am going to start experimenting with multimedia types of blog content, like video or slide shows with music and audio. Great feedback, keep it coming!

WONDERFUL site. You images are beautiful and super well done. :) I love the site!

Veryveryveryvery nice! All the photos are quality and it is layed out and presented in a very professional and user-friendly manner. Well done!

Great site. Amazing images, clean graphics, and well written "about me" section. Good mix of professionalism and personality.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back