New website, would love feedback!

I must have never seen any of your landscapes before but you have some really beautiful photos in that section.

now, about the site... I see only two problems. For me anyway. First is the arrows, in the galleries, under the thumbnails. I expected to be taken to another series of thumbnails and, at first, I didn't even notice that the photo on the right was changing. I was looking for new thumbnails, was not getting them and was wondering what was going on. I'm not sure what the point is to have two ways of going from photo to photo but I found that slightly annoying.

Second, in the blog area, when I click on an entry in the list on the right it takes me to the bottom of the page where the comments are. I would understand this happening when clicking on the name of someone having left a comment but not when I click on the subject of the article.

Other than that, it is very nice. Clean and simple which happens to be the way I like things in general. Which also means that I tend to agree with the quote you chose by St. Ex. It is quite fitting when you think of his book "Le Petit Prince" in which he manages to say quite a few things in very few pages :D

Good luck with the bad photos :lol:

I think you have some great stuff on your site but apart form the single line on your contact form saying that your available for assignments I was beginning to think that you just shot for yourself and for fun, even though the work was top notch.

Maybe a little more about what assignments you routinely undertake, clients you have worked for etc. sell yourself a bit more and tell people the services your able to offer.

Most reactions

Back