New Website.

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Thought i'd post up my website for your opinions, it's not finished yet. Some information such as print sizes/prices need to be sorted as well as adding a online payment method for those. The contact form i couldn't get to work, i have no idea how to make a script or whatever but i'll see what i can manage. Gallery and Print photos are just there as 'filler' until i fix the site out properly.

Just wondering what your thoughts were on the style and structure etc..

PughPhotography

thanks.

Looks good so far. I think it will be easier to cc once you have some galleries up. One thing I noticed right off the bat was poor grammar and sentence structure, including run-on and awkward sentences. I would have someone proof read your site and correct those issues.

other than that, I think you are off to a great start.

Thanks.

I'll redo the wording as well. I was babbling on just to fill space to add some body to the pages. Having someone proof read the final site is a good idea though, i'll make sure someone can do that for me.

I never knew building a simple web page could be so frustrating!

i hear you! i just launched mine last week. it has been going since september! i still have so much work to do on it.... it never ends :)

Most reactions

Back