TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

I'm just curious to hear what the plans are for New Years.

A bunch of my friends are heading to Searchmount in the Soo to go snowboarding. Last year we stayed a friend’s chalet New Years Eve and spent the next two days riding. We're doing the same thing this year, but we're gonna crash at a hotel instead (I don't think we're welcome back at the chalet).

The weather has been really mild the past few days and I'm hoping that the hill be be in decent shape. I do hope it stays fairly mild though so I can use my camera a lot a get some cool shots while we're riding.

I'm pretty excited about the trip. It'll be my first outing this year (or next year rather).

we havent made any plans ... we're homebodies :roll:

the old man and i will probably have a few drinks at the house and talk about me getting old :lol: (my b-day Jan. 7)

i think ill be drinking heavily and wishing i was kissing manda and carli!!!!

:oops:

md

None of our musician friends have shows until this weekend, so we'll probably stay in. Either some robo-bottle of red or a great champagne by the fireside. Hopefully we'll have some new negatives to review.... :D

cowbert098 said:
I am hosting a party :lol:

can we come? :D ... are you nearby new york? :lol:

<--- party crasher :twisted:

I am throwing a party too, New Years Eve/Housewarming party. Unfortunately it seems as tho most people can't make it, so I think there's gonna be like 6 of us there. :(

MDowdey said:
i think ill be drinking heavily and wishing i was kissing manda and carli!!!!

At the same time no less!

I'll be working so that means some old tunes, a couple of pops and bed at a normal time, alone!
(what an old drag!)

Gonna be drinking, no idea where :( . Might end up making some drunk posts :lmao:
Hopefully there will be some other people on here to drunkily chat it up with :?

pilgrim said:
Gonna be drinking, no idea where :( . Might end up making some drunk posts :lmao:
Hopefully there will be some other people on here to drunkily chat it up with :?
Think that might be me :drunk:

Most reactions

Back