Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The last two for tonight ;)

1:
nyc99_098.jpg

2:
nyc99_059_small.jpg

Wow, that first one's fantastic....I'd like to see it in greyscale, though, as the relative 'lightness' of the clouds compared to the moodyness of the rest seems kind of off

YOU got the "golden top of Chrysler Building"-photo that I waited for every day while we were in NYC in April :grumpy: ... and I did not. Grrr! And on the night when the light would have been PERFECT for this kind of photo (for me), my husband insisted we do a test-ride out to the airport to find out if we could manage getting there by public transport alone ... and I missed all this super-cool light on that trip. I was FURIOUS inwardly ... and am all envious now that I see that YOU (of course! :irked: ) got this.

(Just joking!!!)

The early-morning-in-Central-Park pic is ever so beautiful, too!!!!

Thanks, the first one is actually one of a small series, but I thought only the one posted here somewhat outstanding

LaFoto said:
.. and am all envious now that I see that YOU (of course! :irked: ) got this.

.. and to make things worse, I did not wait for that light ... I was just walking the streets of Manhattan one December evening, saw the scene and though "nice light" .. took out the camera ... one shot, that's it ;)

You know my only reason I post here is to make you angry :greenpbl:

But I might calm you down that shortly after this I got a bad cold because it was freezing chilly and windy that night and I was completely underdressed :lmao:

Alex_B said:
You know my only reason I post here is to make you angry :greenpbl:

Yes, I am beginning to believe that! :x

;)

Alex_B said:
But I might calm you down that shortly after this I got a bad cold because it was freezing chilly and windy that night and I was completely underdressed :lmao:

This new piece of knowledge does not calm me down but sorely reminds me of our stay in NYC in April where we thought we'd be safe in bringing our summer coats and were EVER SO WRONG about that .... brrrrrrr! Including the snow storm that we lived through on the top of the Empire State Building.

(I'd link you to my old threads from way back when my NYC photos first showed here, but I guess it is useless since I've long removed the pics from the server).

the fog coming off the lake and the foreground is excellent

The first one is beautiful something you will never see of new york if you are browssing through pics of new york,

^^^^ did I make sense???lol

The first photo makes me feel as if I am finishing up a long journy and I see my goal, all I have to do is cross this little body of water.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back