New York City anyone?

so anybody still up for this week? I have most of tomorrow free and all of friday free

So last call for tomorrow...I'm going to the flatiron building tomorrow from about 3pm to about 5-6ish pm. If you want come, you will find me, I'll have a big @$$ back pack and an XSI gripped and a smug mug strap :D. O and if that's not enough I'll ptrobobly be the only one with a tripod lol

bumpity bump.

pick a date. i obviously missed last week....

Ill see if my parents buy me tickets to Poland for the summer. If not Than anytime in the summer. I'll know in about 2-3 months :/

So time to blow off the dust in this topic. Kind of late but we started talking about this in the OT section and I remembered this thread. Anyone free during spring break?

i want to go into nyc and take pictures!

April 15th the Macy's flower thing? And than walk up or down Broadway? And then make our way to Brooklyn Bridge after dark?

lol forgot about it. We can go to the auto show and then the flower thing. I'm also not into flowers that much but I never tried photographing them.Also I'll have the whole day the 15th so i don't mind. If anybody would want to join up later or leave earlier it's fine with me. But I really need to update my Brooklyn Bridge Photos lol.

just tell us when you can come and we'll work something out :p

Most reactions

Back